Terms and conditions
Transparency and how your data are used
La Fête des Vignerons 2019 (hereinafter FeVi 2019) and the Confrérie des Vignerons would like to inform you how your personal data is dealt with when interacting with us and our partners.
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time in particular for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow optimal functioning of the Sites.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS; TESTIMONIALS
Fevi 2019 and the Confrérie des Vignerons are delighted when you share, through feedback, your experience with our events. We reserve the right to adapt your testimonials for reasons of length, spelling, etc., and to publish them in emails and other communications for marketing purposes.
If you open an account with us, you are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provided is accurate. Please keep your password secret.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms or if we decide that it would be in our best interests to do so.
ONLINE CONTEST / PROMOTIONS
Participation is open to all persons, with the exception of employees of Fevi 2019 and the Confrérie des Vignerons and its partners. All contests are free of charge, without obligation to purchase or order. Winners will be notified in writing. Prices are non-convertible to cash and legal recourse is excluded. The terms of the contest are governed by corresponding rules.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and additional materials on the Sites are the property of Fevi 2019 and the Confrérie des Vignerons or are used with permission. No reproduction of our Sites may be sold or distributed for commercial purposes but only use for personal or editorial purposes.
You warrant that you own the rights over any submission, including suggestion or idea or have obtained permission to share. You also agree that Fevi 2019 and the Confrérie des Vignerons are allowed to re-use your submission free of compensation.
Fevi 2019 and the Confrérie des Vignerons do not warrant that your use of any content displayed on the Sites will not infringe rights of third parties.
APLLICABLE LAW AND CONTACT
This website www.fetedesvignerons.ch and its subdomains are operated by Fevi 2019 and the Confrérie des Vignerons.
Thank you for visiting and using our website and its subdomains, our social media pages or our mobile applications (“Sites”).
This Notice explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our Sites, via marketing campaigns or in relation with the events organized by Fevi 2019 and the Confrérie des Vignerons.
1. SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Sites or providing personal data.
Fevi 2019 and the Confrérie des Vignerons reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice, which will be effective upon their publication on this Site. We will inform you of substantial changes, but please make sure to review it regularly.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose, that you provide to us with your consent, based on your clear actions and behaviours or for a legitimate reason:
- Personal contact information, such as name, first name, full address and e-mail address, telephone number, picture, age, gender, nationality or geographic location;
- Additional personal data, such as interests, languages, professional experience;
- Account login information, when you register as a volunteer, actor, extras, FeVi employee, journalist or photographer;
- Payment information our website and its subdomains, and our partners’ websites, in particular to purchase merchandising items or event tickets;
- Your comments, including any photos, videos and personal stories that you share with us;
- Your profiles on social networks;
- Your preferences regarding our products.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners such as ticketing or the online shop, public sources and third party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third party social network and that you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND USE IT
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
- to process an application for a position as employee, actor, extra, volunteer or commissioner;
- to respond to your queries or use it for contests you have entered;
- to allow you to create and access your account;
- to contact you for marketing purposes with your consent or based on a previous purchase;
- to combine with information we receive from third party to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service, including customizing sites and serving you interest-based advertising;
- for security and maintenance of our Sites; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management.
4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to affiliates, service providers such as our web, media and advertising agencies (Dune Gestion, Spoutnik), business partners handling the ticket sales (Starticket) or the online shop (ManyWays), the service provider of our SaaS application (Dune Gestion) or authorities.
We require that these third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you accessed our Sites, comply with all laws relating to personal data.
5. HOW DO WE STORE, SECURE AND RETAIN DATA
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorised access or disclosure and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to any other third parties except as provided in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1. HOW YOU MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND SEEK ITS CORRECTION
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to tell us if you would like to correct, update or delete your personal data in our records. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
You may opt-out at any time from marketing communications by following the ‘opt-out’ options provided or by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also limit the use of tracking technologies (such as cookies) for which you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them, or you can simply set it to refuse them.
6.2. HOW TO CONTACT US
Confrérie des Vignerons, Vevey, Switzerland, acts as “data controller” for the personal data it processes in the framework of this Privacy Notice. Please contact us by phone at ++41 21 320 20 19; email at email@example.com or regular mail at
Fête des Vignerons 2019
Confrérie des Vignerons
1800 Vevey, Switzerland.
FeVi 2019 / the Confrérie des Vignerons, March 2019